IEO Exchange Development
Initial Exchange Offering is a form of token sale conducted by cryptocurrency exchange on behalf of the token issuer. Token issuers are the companies issuing assets to attract necessary capital.
Under an IEO, the tokens are released only on an exchange platform. In an ICO, you can pay the project owner directly by sending payment to their account or wallet address, while in IEO, you need to be a user of the exchange on which the project is launched and you need to buy tokens through their account.
Initial exchange offering is administered or conducted on the platform of a digital exchange also called cryptocurrency exchange on behalf of the startup that looks for funds for its newly issued tokens. It takes a lot of effort to prepare professionally for a successful IEO.
Benefits of launching an IEO
- Apart from the security perspective, the process of purchasing is also much easier when it is done through exchange. The reliability factor does a great job and evokes confidence among the investors about their purchase.
- It is much easier for a project to be listed as an IEO an exchange as compared to driving an ICO campaign all by yourself.
- It is not open for public sale and yet it draws a significant number of investors through the existing user-base of exchange.
- It makes the job of scamsters very difficult as simply cannot prove the viability of their fake offerings.
- Alongside investors, it also establishes confidence among the entire market that a particular project live up to their expectations.